Role – Serverless Engineer
Location – Swansea, SA1
Salary – 30K - £50K (D.o.e & Negotiable)
Mobilise enables government and commercial organisations to ensure their migration to Cloud (AWS and Azure) is a success from strategy through to design, delivery and ongoing management. Mobilise has a wealth of experience in gaining best value from IT infrastructure provision, and has partnered with the leading cloud providers to ensure a range of options are available to replace IT infrastructure with the ‘right cloud’, from IaaS migration through to Serverless transformation.
We are ramping up our team, based in Swansea and across the UK, to create the best public cloud enablement business in the UK. We invest in our people, as we know that their commitment and ownership of customer requirements and issues is our differentiator. If you can demonstrate you have great customer focus, love the technology and challenge, have the right level of experience - and realise the customer and your colleagues matter 24×7 then drop us a line. Our package includes top quartile pay, bonus, pension, and other incentives for the right candidates. We have entry level, junior and senior roles so do not be concerned if you do not have every skill listed, we will invest in the right candidates.
- Design reliable, fault tolerant micro-service architectures in Java and Node JS;
- Write high quality code in a programming language (e.g. Java) and have a deep familiarity across cutting-edge technologies
- Know large scale data, distributed systems, micro-services, messaging/queuing systems, AWS Serverless architecture: Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway, SNS.
- Containerisation using Kubernetes.
- Automate safely deploying software, utilizing CI and unit/integration testing;
- Maintain and nurture a cohesive architecture design, and standardise for rapid scaling.
- Guide and manage our partnerships with our clients, facilitating collaboration and integration strategies.
What we offer:
- Regular salary reviews.
- Regular bonus incentives.
- Provision of a MacBook.
- A brilliant company pension.
- A fun, friendly and passionate environment.
- And of course, free on-site tea and coffee!
Do you have the skill set required? Are you excited to join a friendly, passionate team on the forefront of digital technology? Click ‘Apply’ now and sent your CV, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Serverless Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly