Telephone Sales Advisor
2 days left
- Full Time
JOB TITLE: Telephone Sales Advisor
LOCATION: Royal Chambers, Newport, NP20 1FZ
DEPARTMENT: Coleg Gwent Training
DESCRIPTION UP-DATE: August 2017
1. JOB PURPOSE
Your role will be to support the Business Engagement Team in developing employer relationships by speaking directly with potential clients. To build and generate business opportunities to increase the number of participants accessing training programmes. To market and sell provision to employers to increase the uptake on NVQs, short courses, unit accreditation and bespoke provision and inform potential clients about any funding that may be available to support staff development. The role is telephone based and operates to generate sales.
2. JOB DETAILS:
(a) Reporting to: Manager Business Engagement
- Generate new local and regional business relationships to increase the number of participants taking Coleg Gwent Business provision by calling prospective customers and identifying new business.
- To market Coleg Gwent Business course programmes with employers.
- Develop a pipeline of short and long term prospects for the Bus Engagement Advisors
- Track all information using the college's CRM system.
- Work to agreed key performance indicators.
- Schedule and implement weekly telesales activity.
- Ensure customer demand is passed to the relevant Sales Advisor for follow up and resolution.
- Achieve set targets.
- To build and maintain relationships with external agencies as appropriate.
- Promote positive professional relationships with customers including staff and learners.
- Promote the College strategic plan and its values and be a driver of change and enterprise.
- To be proactive, adaptable and flexible to respond to the needs of the business and changing markets to be successful.
Please click apply to visit our website.