Senior Engineer (Projects)
Contract Type: Contract 12- 18 months
Job Elements: -
The 2 main functions: -
• Project Management of a series of equipment (manufacturing lines) moves within a highly regulated plant and re qualify in order to make space for new business
• Process Engineering continuous improvement role - improve equipment performance in terms of availability and yield. Use of improvement techniques PDCA, SPC / Ishikawa / along with timely delivery of commitments.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Preferred Pharma, medical instrument or Life Science experience, however if a candidate has a level of experience that suits the role then other industry backgrounds will be considered.
• Minimum of a Degree in an Engineering discipline (Chem. / Mech. / Elec. / Control).
• Proven excellent track record of Project Engineering management within a highly regulated environment.
• Proven ability to effectively lead cross-functional project teams.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft office tools for communication and reporting.
• Proven track record of process equipment implementation within a regulated environment.
• Structured problem solving methodologies.
• Working knowledge of project schedule software (e.g. MS Project).
• Documentation / Technical report writing skills.
• Six Sigma Green or Black belt.
• Lean Methodologies knowledge
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Apply for Senior Engineer (Projects)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly