Maintenance Technician (Elec Bias)
Job Elements: -
• Accountable to the Shift Engineer to provide engineering support to manufacturing value streams and site equipment assets. The type of engineering support required would consist of equipment maintenance repair & overall, ensuring all service & calibration checks are performed for the specified machines.
• Continuous improvement of routine maintenance procedures and service contract activities.
• Plan, organize and undertake programs of work to improve equipment performance & uptime. .
• Plan, organize and undertake service, calibration & repair of defined equipment
• Develop machine performance metrics, which are linked to the site goals.
• Identify and eliminate waste attributed to poor process equipment performance (through incremental process improvement projects, such as quality circles).
The ideal candidate will have:
• An apprenticeship background,
• HND level education, a degree in electronics would be highly beneficial.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role ideally within the Pharma. or Diagnostic/Healthcare industry.
• Proven excellent track record of Engineering Maintenance within a highly regulated manufacturing environment.
• Proven ability to effectively work in cross-functional project teams.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft office tools for communication and reporting
• Structured problem solving methodologies
• Lean Methodologies knowledge
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Apply for Maintenance Technician (Elec Bias)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly