6 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Salary: £15,000-£18,000 Per Annum DOE
Loyalty Pro are an exciting high growth marketing Technology Company looking for a Marketing Executive to join their friendly team. You will be joining our growing company with big plans. We work with a number of well-known brands and are definitely going places! We have a relaxed office environment and due to the nature of the role, it is really something you can make your own.
The position will be busy, hands-on, and varied; as such, will suit a ‘self-starter’ and an individual used to roles of that nature. The role includes using the phone with Sales and Marketing activities, primarily customer accounts. Therefore, this role requires positive outlook and relationship building skills.
You also need to be well organised, love problem solving, and have an interest in marketing services and technology. This role will be very fast paced and sometimes pressurised so you will need to be able to think quickly, and have the willingness to go the extra mile.
The Marketing Executive oversees day to day marketing activities for the marketing services area – providing marketing activity on behalf of small businesses and the internal department. This involves extensive use of email, phone and newsletter communications.
The marketing executive will work with managers to oversee the implementation of marketing plans, including promotional materials, advertising opportunities, and client acquisition. Reports to department head to manage some company budgets, objectives, and activities.
The successful applicant will be experienced in marketing (minimum 1 year) and have some experience of digital marketing and good literary skills with some flair for design
Duties of the Marketing Executive include:
· Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
· Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
· Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
· Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.
· Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
· Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign.
· Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
· Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion. Monitors competitor activity and brainstorms potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, or services
Requirements of the role
· Degree in Marketing would be an advantage as would CIM qualification.
· Previous experience in a similar role.
· Strong project management/organisational skills.
· Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
· Understanding of customer segmentation
· Some knowledge of Product marketing would be advantageous
· The role is to assist and retain existing customers and attract new ones via engaging the full marketing mix and via social media channels and email.
· A working knowledge of Wordpress, Mailchimp, SEO, photography, design packages and google analytics are required.
· General assistance to the Director.
This is a great chance for a Marketing assistant or graduate, with at least a years work experience, a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual with a sense of humour, to take on the role of Marketing Executive ideally, with a driving licence and looking for a position they can develop and grow with.
Why work for us?
· Learn lots of new skills
· Great career opportunity
· Pension scheme
· Free parking
· Social events
· 20 days holidays, plus bank holidays
If you have the relevant skills and experience please “Apply Now”
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly