Shift & Team Leaders
1 day left
- Full Time
Join a team of Engineering and Manufacturing Excellence
- Deeside - North Wales
- Competitive Remuneration Packages
The Company We are the European market leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of trailers up to 3500KG gross weight. The product range is the most diverse in the industry, including livestock and multi-purpose trailers, box vans, car transporters and horseboxes.
The business operates from advanced engineering, manufacturing and assembly sites in North Wales. With plans for continued expansion and a Company ethos of delivering World Class standards across the Group, Ifor Williams Trailers offers a unique and vibrant working environment.
Shift & Team Leaders - £24,000 - £35,000 pa (dependent on experience)
Successful candidates will be responsible for leading and supervising production teams in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- You will be responsible for the performance of the team in meeting KPIs in Safety, Quality, Cost and Delivery.
- You will encourage good safety, ergonomics and work practices, ensuring that the team undertakes activity in line with safety instructions
- You will promote a ‘Right First Time’ culture and produce the planned volumes in line with schedules, fostering continuous improvement activities.
- Flexibility to cover all shift patterns is required.
- You will have previous experience of working effectively within teams in a manufacturing/assembly environment and demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- You will possess effective verbal and written communication skills and be highly effective in problem solving and decision making.
- A HNC or equivalent is desirable. Those qualified by experience will also be considered.
Send your CV by following the instructions at the bottom of this page.
Apply for Shift & Team Leaders
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly