We have full and part time carer positions available to cover days and nights.
- Would people describe you as gentle and caring?
- Are you the kind of person who wears their heart on their sleeve?
- Who strikes up conversations on the bus and trains?
- Are you interested in other peoples' lives, and do you love to hear about them?
If so, you could be just the person we need.
Ty Cariad has already been recognised as one of the very best dementia care homes in the UK*. Our staff are similarly outstanding. As our client numbers increase we are again searching for genuinely caring people. Are you working somewhere that doesn't appreciate you? Then come and have a look at what really good care looks like.
We are looking for an attitude far more than experience, and we can promise you plenty of training so that you will know what you are doing. If you do have experience however that will be an advantage. If you can demonstrate a sound knowledge of care of the elderly, backed up by an NVQ 2, even better. Your attitude is the most important thing however.
Click on the website link that allows you to apply on-line, download an application form, or get in touch by phone. Click on it now - it may be the best decision you make all day!
* As a Finalist in the 2016 Pinders Healthcare Design Awards Ty Cariad has already been recognised as one of the best Dementia Care environments in the UK!