1 day left
- Full Time
Sales Executive (Luxury Holiday Homes)
A luxurious sales career…
Do you have a proven track record in face-to-face sales and would thrive generating high value sales as part of a luxury growing leisure resort in North Wales? If so, then do not miss this opportunity to utilise your proactive sales experience and reap the rewards of your success.
Who will I be working with?
Tan Rallt is an award winning 5 star holiday park, conveniently situated 5 minutes off the A55 in between Llanddulas and Abergele, with breath taking panoramic views of the Clwydian hills and countryside and within easy reach of the local beach. Offering the ultimate in peace, tranquillity and relaxation, the park has 150 caravans, plus a mixed fleet of 25 lodges and boasts an acclaimed and newly furbished restaurant and bar, "The Cliffs", and The Retreat Spa and Gym. The culture of the business is focused on delivering highest levels of quality service and customer experience, with strong teamwork supporting the ambitious goals.
So, what will the role of Sales Executive entail?
Working alongside the Marketing Team you will take responsibility for the generation of sales of new and pre-owned holiday homes, ensuring a smooth sales process from following up leads through to aftersales. Your main responsibilities and duties will include;
- Making outbound calls to prospective customers to book qualified appointments at the park, working from a database of warm leads
- Following up on website, media advertising and park sales enquires to convert to sales appointments
- Greeting prospective buyers on site, understanding their requirements, showing them the superb park facilities and caravans, and closing sales
- Identifying and converting opportunities with existing Owners on the park to part exchange
- Generating own leads by maximising on all opportunities
- Managing the sales process and associated administration, and keeping up-to-date computerised customer records
- Handling inbound enquiries, and assisting with and where appropriate delegating aftersales tasks as required
- Providing high standards of customer service, representing the company in a professional manner at all times
What will I need to be considered for this Sales Executive vacancy?
- Proven success within proactive high value face to face sales. e.g. Holiday homes, estate agency, motor sales etc.
- Proactive, positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Ambition and keen to continue success within professional sales
- Professional smart appearance
- Confident, personable and approachable with ability to build rapport quickly and easily
- Clear and confident communication skills with ability to hold a professional conversation
- Self-motivated, hard-working and honest
- Ability to work on own initiative within guidelines
- IT literacy with accurate and timely data entry skills
- Flexibility towards working hours
- Full driving licence and own transport
Applications are particularly welcomed from those with experience in caravan / motor sales, or similar high value product sales.
What will I receive in return?
You’ll join a friendly, driven, and professional team, where you’ll have the opportunity to reap the financial rewards of your success.
Starting Salary: £15,000 (potentially negotiable dependent on experience)
Other Benefits: Generous commission and bonus structure with 1st year OTE £35,000
Contract Type: Permanent
Contracted Hours: Full Time
Hours of Work: 5 out of 7 days, which will include working weekends and bank holidays. Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business and customers.
Location: Abergele (Just off A55, Conwy County, North Wales)
All applications to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
This Sales Executive vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Tan Rallt. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker to help you make informed decisions. By applying for this role you are submitting your CV directly to our above named client. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Tan Rallt, and should they wish to progress your application further they will be in contact with you.
Feel free to visit www.JVPJobs.co.uk to access CV and interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly