Graduate Compliance Auditor
Graduate Compliance Auditor
It’s all in the detail with this role…
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a detail orientated and driven graduate, to join an exciting and dynamic team. You will be working within an Investors in People accredited business that will encourage you and offer opportunities for ongoing development and training.
Who will I be working with?
Pinacl is a leading entrepreneurial ICT managed services and ISP provider focused on crafting pioneering technology solutions to solve complex business problems. With an annual group turnover of circa £20m, Pinacl has gained an enviable reputation with a well-established and ever growing client-base that is supported by a dedicated workforce of over 90 employees across the group company.
What will the role of Graduate Compliance Auditor entail?
As the Graduate Compliance Auditor, you’ll be responsible for conducting audits across the organisation and meeting with external assessors to ensure that processes and standards are maintained and requirements are complied with. Your duties will include, although not be limited to:
- Investigating audit findings, ensuring timely closure of any actions
- Producing monthly and annual reports on Quality, Health and Safety, Environment, and Information Security
- Acting as a Health and Safety liaison, ensuring the annual action plan is achieved
- Assisting in carrying out awareness training and inputting objectives and targets into the company’s management system
- Inputting and promoting continual improvement throughout the organisation
What will I need to be considered for this Graduate Compliance Auditor vacancy?
- Be a graduate in Quality Management or relevant subject to the role
- A high level of attention to detail
- Driven and tenacious with a proactive approach to work
- Superb written and verbal communication skills with ability to influence at all levels internally and externally
- Ability to complete effective risk assessments, and update policy and procedure documentation
- IT literacy with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
What will I receive in return?
You’ll be part of an exciting and dynamic team within an Investors in People accredited business that is large enough to deliver but still of a size that cares. Pinacl is committed to career progression with professional qualification paths and the company will encourage you to share new ideas, new technologies and solutions and be part of transforming the industry.
Salary: circa. £17,000, level dependent on qualifications and experience. Plus performance related bonus.
Attractive Benefits: 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing to 25 days plus bank holidays after 5 years’ service, pension, healthcare, life assurance, and childcare and cycle scheme vouchers
Hours of Work: 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: St Asaph (Denbighshire, North Wales)
All applications to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
This Graduate Compliance Auditor vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Pinacl. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker to help you make informed decisions. By applying for this role you are submitting your CV directly to our above named client. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Pinacl, and should they wish to progress your application further they will be in contact with you.
Feel free to visit www.JVPJobs.co.uk to access CV and interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.