Driver - Pwllheli
Afonwen Laundry is one of the UK’s leading linen hire suppliers to the hotel industry, servicing high quality Hotels across England and Wales. A Johnson Service Group PLC company. We are seeking a Driver to strengthen our team and assist with the smooth running of our production and distribution facility in Pwllheli.
Duties will include:
- Delivery and collection of clean and soiled linen
- Unloading of the company vehicle on your return to the depot at the end of your days’ delivery round if required
- Collection of soiled linen lists and handing them into the service office, as required
- Recording of any delivery times/windows and securing signatures on delivery notes
- Day-to-day liaison with customers and the office
- Regular communication with the Transport Manager
The Candidate: The position covers a variety of shift patterns and the successful candidate will require a digital tacho card and a class C driving license and be fully CPC qualified.
Ideally we are looking for drivers with experience of working in a customer facing, multi-drop role.
You must be prepared to be flexible in your approach to working hours including weekends. Start times will vary between 3am and 12pm depending on business needs.
As part of a growing PLC, Afonwen Laundry offers a competitive salary of circa £25,000 per annum along with the opportunity to work in a modern and contemporary production facility with long term career prospects.
To apply for the role, please e-mail your CV with a cover letter to Lucy May - HR Manager by following the instructions at the bottom of this page.