1-1 Learning Support Assistant, Part Time
Learning Support Assistant (1-1)
We are currently recruiting for a Learning Support Assistant to support a pupil with additional needs at a Flintshire primary school rated outstanding. This ongoing position will be 15 hours per week, from 12pm until 3pm every day and is due to start in September.
The successful candidate will be a proactive member of the foundation phase classroom.
All applicants will be subject to a registration process and have a current DBS (PREVIOUSLY CRB) in place.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant qualifications
- Additional needs experience
- Current knowledge of any changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
- The ability to liaise with colleagues and working flexibly as part of a team
What to expect from Excell:
- A dedicated account manager
- Regular supply work
- Highly competitive pay rates (paid weekly)
- Recommend a friend scheme (Receive £50 gift voucher for candidate referrals)
- Access to a vast range of retail discounts (online and in store) with our ‘Rewarding Excellence’ benefits package (no charge involved)
- Entry to our ‘Temp of the Term’ award
- Highly reputable agency throughout the Education sector
- Thorough compliance checking as an umbrella body for the Disclosure and Barring Service
Apply for 1-1 Learning Support Assistant, Part Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly