Excellent remuneration package + annual leave
Our client is recruiting for a Sewing Machinist to join the team based in Cardiff. The role is full time, however, a part time position may be discussed, for the right candidate.
Reporting to the Production Manager, as Machinist you will be part of the Production team, completing various production roles as required. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the various stages of the sewing process for sports products.
- Ensuring the work area is organised and meets H & S standards.
Who are we looking for?
As Machinist, the successful candidate will have worked in a similar factory environment, have a good work ethic and have the ability to work to high-quality standards. You must be able to be flexible and approachable to cope with changing tasks.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experienced Industrial flatbed lockstitch machinist
- Flexible skills to include use of all sewing machinery
- Ability to learn new skills and be prepared to carry out various production operative roles within the business to meet the business needs and requirements.
- Be a dynamic and adaptable individual with the ability to work in a changeable environment
- Excellent attention to detail, be reliable and conscientious and have good manual skills
Above average remuneration package and holiday entitlement
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Sewing Machinist role click ‘apply’. You will shortly receive an email which you will need to read and respond to in order for your application to be considered. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Our client prides themselves on being an equal opportunities employer where many of their staff have been part of their team for decades.
Apply for Machinist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly