Apprenticeships Team Leader
We have an excellent opportunity for an Apprenticeship Team Leader to join our clients’ team in Cardiff.
** Important **
This is a home based role with an initial induction period of 4-6 weeks based in Doncaster. Please only apply if you are able to attend in Doncaster for this period of time.
Our client is one of the UK's leading providers of learning and development, accredited courses and managed training services. They design and deliver on average 6000 learning interventions per year to over 200 clients. This is a great opportunity to join their team and thrive in the role of Apprenticeship Team Leader.
As Apprenticeship Team Leader, you will co-ordinate and support the delivery of Apprenticeships to meet the Business Plan and agreed contractual obligations with the Skills Funding Agency and associated partners. You will lead and co-ordinate the daily activities of a stipulated team of
Programme Tutors (PT) to maximise achievements, maintain quality and act as the first point of contact for the learners, employers and Awarding Bodies.
As an Apprenticeship Team Leader your responsibilities will be to:
• Provide effective support and guidance to Programme Tutors in the delivery of Apprenticeships
• Motivate and support team members in achieving targets and raising achievement levels
• Monitor individual and team performance and propose solutions to issues deriving from over or under performance of contracts
• Track performance against targets monthly
• Evaluate the performance of Apprenticeship standards
• Ensure Programme Tutors are equipped with the necessary information to carry out their role
• Manage change in contractual requirements; disseminate information to delivery personnel
• Chair and participate in team meetings
• Maintain awarding body compliance at all times, in line with centre procedures for examinations and assessment
• Identify and address the learning and development needs of Programme Tutors
• Responsible for effective caseload management and staff working practices to maximise quality and performance
• Ensure implementation of the Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities policies and Quality system at all times
Essential Knowledge and Skills
To be successful for the role of Apprenticeship Team Leader you must have:
• Excellent telephone and communication skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Able to navigate confidently around windows packages – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Experience of developing effective processes within an operational unit
• Previous demonstration of effective cross functioning skills and liaison
The ideal candidate for the role of Apprenticeship Team Leader will be able to:
• Use verbal business language that is clear, concise and can be accurately interpreted by the recipient
• Gather, identify and clarify key elements of others communication in order to maximise understanding
• Focus on the detail of a task and handles accurately and consistently
• Encourage team to work together by engendering a sense of collective responsibility, in order to achieve common goals
For the role of Apprenticeship Team Leader there is a salary on offer of £27,000 to £30,000 per annum, depending on experience.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Programme, manager, apprenticeship, learning, teaching, assessor, team leader,
Apply for Apprenticeships Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly