Customer Services Advisor - Trade - Cardiff
Customer Service Advisor - Trade
Location: Cardiff, CF14 5WF.
- Salary – £17,747.00 gross per annum.
- Potential £750 - Time and attendance bonus.
Hours of work:
- 37.5 hours per week between the hours of 8.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday as required to meet the needs of the business, with a 30-minute unpaid lunch break.
- Working one Saturday between the hours of 8.30am and 12.30pm. This will be on a rota basis.
This role is to provide the best possible customer service to our customers, contributing towards the success of the business by achieving our customers' expectations and fulfilling their needs in a timely manner.
Customer Services – Distribution
- Ensuring B2B, NHS, Wholesalers and DAC orders are processed accurately and within the relevant timescales.
- Ensuring that the Goods Return policies, procedures and paperwork are adhered to.
- Ensure complaints relating to all areas of customer service are dealt with efficiently and effectively ensuring total customer satisfaction.
Home Delivery Service (HDS)
- Taking telephone orders from both end users and health care professionals.
- Processing and dispensing of patient prescription orders in accordance with the Clinical Governance and Part IX Regulations.
- Ensuring the operation runs smoothly and all aspects of our Service Level Agreement are followed.
- Prescriptions, including electronic prescriptions where applicable, are requested and received promptly and processed accurately. Ensuring that outstanding prescriptions are chased within the agreed timescales.
- Number of prescriptions not received are kept to a minimum, and all write-offs are reported on. Orders of high value that require writing off are escalated to your line manager for authorisation.
- Regular orders are promoted and monitored to maximise customer loyalty.
- New patient information is processed accurately and first orders are dispensed within agreed timescales.
- Monitoring back orders and ensuring all parties are kept informed and alternatives are offered where appropriate.
- Obtaining verbal permission from GP surgeries where urgent orders are needed and following the urgent order process.
- Ensuring annual garment order letters are sent to ensure maximum repeat business where possible.
- Accurately selecting products where necessary for customers.
- Offering product and/or service advice.
- Keying and endorsing prescriptions so they can be submitted to the PPA for payment.
- Working within the Data Protection Act 1998 by ensuring that confidential data is not disclosed to third parties.
- Checking Courier manifest and liaising with courier to ensure parcels are delivered in expected timescale. Arranging redelivery and upgrades if necessary.
- Trained to the level of competency required in order to perform their Home Delivery Service duties, e.g. BHTA Stoma and the IG regulations followed.
- Customer data is maintained accurately and kept up to date and relevant.
Retaining and Generating Business
- Ensuring new patients are contacted a week after delivery to confirm ongoing ordering pattern.
- Product samples are accurately processed within agreed timescales.
- Product samples sent out are followed up on, discussing with the customer the suitability of the product to maximise sales.
- Completing the patient retention report to ensure all customers are contacted after 8 weeks of not ordering.
- Orders dispensed without prescriptions are monitored and adherence to the emergency prescription process is managed in accordance with Part IX regulations.
- Responding appropriately and sincerely to all customer complaints, and escalating customer service complaints to the Team Leader where appropriate.
- Complete non-conformance form so any trends can be determined.
- Reporting all issues that hinder the delivery of excellent Customer Service to the Team Leader.
- Liaising with internal departments, including Respond Customer Support Centres, Sales Team and Nursing Team, maintaining excellent interdepartmental working relationships, sharing best practice.
- Responsible for accurately inputting data to create new accounts in accordance with procedures.
- To process orders quickly to ensure swift delivery of products.
- To ensure product records are accurate and prices are kept up-to-date.
- To inform customers of any changes in prices in a timely manner.
- To ensure customer accounts are maintained accurately, including delivery addresses and relevant discounts.
- Monitoring account credit reports and liaising with the Account department.
- To liaise with Territory Managers regarding Stoma Care Nurse stock box requests.
- To be the contact point for interdepartmental requests and to action those requests in a timely manner (eg Warehouse / Production / Accounts).
- To resolve any B2B customer queries.
- To attend training courses for continued progression within the role.
- Any other duties as required.
- Excellent Customer Service / Sales background.
- Flexible attitude.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- PC Literate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Compassionate personality.
- Caring and able to build a lasting rapport with our customers.
- Ability to think on your feet quickly.
If you wish to apply for the position, please submit your CV online today no later than 1st September 2017.
Apply for Customer Services Advisor - Trade - Cardiff
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly