Contract Type: 6 month Contract
Job Elements: -
• The role will be to plan, steer and control the customer program development taking into account quality, cost and timing.
• Defining and implementing targets for all designated programmes.
• Taking responsibility to ensure that targets are met in relation to cost, quality and timing.
• Liaison with all relevant internal departments to ensure that programme activities are monitored and are on target to meet specified deadlines.
• Supporting price negotiations for programmes in co-ordination with Sales.
• Calculating programme budgets relating to investments, tools and piece costs.
• Control and achieve programme/platform targets from nomination until start of production +90 days/plant sign off.
• Set up and control timings plans for assigned programmes.
• Ensure continuous evaluation of programme risks with support departments.
• Writing status reports for assigned programmes, ensuring APQP/PMR processes will be followed and provide documentation in gate reviews.
• Supports development of cost improvement (VA/VE) solutions.
What the company are seeking in the successful candidate: -
• The ideal candidate will have an experience of working within a programme management environment and will be commercially aware.
• In addition to this the successful candidate will have experience of managing budgets, knowledge of product related process chain and understanding of customer specific requirements.
• We are looking for a person who is action orientated with excellent communication skills.
• The successful candidate will also be adept and making sure that all stakeholders are working together to achieve customer requirements.
• Automotive experience is required.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Apply for Programme Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly