Apprentice Reprographics/IT Technician
We have an exciting opportunity for a well organised Apprentice Reprographics / IT Technician to join our IT department based in our head office in Swansea.
The successful candidate will have excellent IT skills, be enthusiastic, eager to learn and have the ability to use their own initiative and work well as part of a team.
The work will involve:
- Copying and binding printed materials
- Programming instructions into the copying equipment
- Printing and preparing site drawings in preparation for the site team
- Making sure machines have suitable levels of inks, chemicals and toners
- Supplying print materials to the machines
- Monitoring the progress of the copying run and quality checking samples
- Finishing copied items, by trimming, binding or laminating
- Performing basic equipment maintenance and cleaning
- Updating staff on status of their support requests
- Maintaining IT inventory & asset registers
- Liaising with Managers to establish IT requirements for new starters / modification of existing users
- Collecting equipment from local suppliers
- General office administration including scanning, photocopying and printing
- Occasional reception cover may be required
An apprenticeship enables you to earn a salary whilst you are studying for nationally recognised qualifications. You’ll get to work alongside and learn from our staff who have a wide range of knowledge, capability and experiences to share with you to help you become a competent Reprographics / IT Technician.
From completing this apprenticeship, you will gain a BTEC Diploma in Business Administration Level 2 or Level 3 and the work experience you gain on the job will support you in this.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company that invests highly in its employees and views your professional development as a priority.
Apply for Apprentice Reprographics/IT Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly