Reaping the rewards from rapport building…
If you’re a natural on the phone and thrive building rapport in a short space of time to achieve exceptional results, then this role provides the perfect opportunity to develop your career in a fast-growing insurance business as part of a fun and lively team, whilst reaping the financial rewards for your high performance.
Previous insurance experience is not essential, as extensive training and support will be provided. So, if you have a great attitude, keen to learn and have a superb telephone manner, read on to uncover more…
Who will I be working with?
Established for over 25 years, Staveley Head has become one of the most respected providers of insurance products to businesses and individuals in the UK. The ambitious and rapidly expanding Group employs over 130 staff at offices in North Wales, conveniently located within commutable distance of Chester and the Wirral. The family run business has developed a rewarding culture that is fun and encouraging, and the team benefit from impressive office facilities that include a pool table, Xbox and TV, with a great space to relax during breaks.
What will the role of Sales Executive entail?
Working as part of a busy Sales Team in a vibrant environment, you’ll predominantly be calling potential customers from provided up-to-date warm leads in relation to motor insurance, that have arisen from website contact requests and online quotations. You will also assist with inbound callers, providing an exceptional customer experience whilst promoting relevant products and converting to sales. Tasks to include;
- Calling potential customers following website enquiries and online quotation requests
- Building rapport whilst clarifying details provided online
- Presenting motor insurance quotations over the phone and closing sales
- Upselling products such as breakdown and legal cover
- Identifying renewal dates to enable cross selling of other insurance products
- Handling inbound calls for insurance quotation requests and converting to sales
- Entering accurate data onto the computer systems
- Administering adjustment requests for existing insurance policies
- Liaising with insurance companies and other third parties regarding customer policies
- Working closely with the administrative support team to ensure transactions and policy documents processed
- Ensuring compliance with industry legislation and internal policies and procedures
So, what will I need to be considered for this Sales Executive role?
- A professional and helpful telephone manner, with natural rapport building skills
- Drive and motivation to succeed
- Superb listening skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Computer literacy with accurate and timely data entry skills
- Ability to work as part of a team whilst having focus on own targets and goals
Experience gained within financial services would be highly advantageous although not essential.
What will I receive in return?
You’ll be part of a successful and friendly team, based within a comfortable and modern working environment with excellent facilities. Comprehensive ongoing training and support will be provided, with excellent opportunities for further career development.
Salary: £15,000 - £18,000, level dependent on experience. Salary potentially negotiable for successful applicants with substantial sales experience gained within the insurance sector.
Attractive Bonuses: Generous team and individual target based incentive scheme available upon achievement of targets, with uncapped earning potential through bonuses.
Additional Benefits: Onsite canteen facilities with social area including pool table, TV, Xbox etc. 21 days annual leave plus statutory holidays. Free parking.
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Connah’s Quay (Flintshire, North Wales). Within commutable distance of Chester and the Wirral, and easy reach of the M56.
Contracted Hours: Full time, average of 37.5 hours per week
Hours of Work: Working on a 3-week rota as follows;
Week 1: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
Week 2: 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday
Week 3: 10am-6.30pm Monday to Friday, plus Saturday 9am-12.30pm
All applications to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
This Sales Executive vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Staveley Head. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker to help you make informed decisions. By applying for this role you are submitting your CV directly to our above named client. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Staveley Head, and should they wish to progress your application further they will be in contact with you.
Feel free to visit www.JVPJobs.co.uk to access CV and interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly