Photocopier Engineer - Technical & Networking - West Wales Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire Full-time Company Overview Glyn Edwards Office Equipment Ltd is an independent Office Equipment Dealer.
Main product areas include managed print solutions of MFP’s, Photocopiers, Printers & Scanners.
Office Furniture & Seating, Safes, Stationery & Consumables along with Epos & Cash Registers.
A Successful business operating since 1980. Position Overview We require an experienced Service Engineer to install, service and maintain mainly colour and mono MFP’s across our coverage area along with networking support and training and advice to customers.
The ideal Person would live in Pembrokeshire. Required Experience Installing, servicing and ideally networking different types of printers and photocopiers/MFP’s including Production Machines and other office technology – experience with Toshiba, Develop/Konica, Samsung & OKI ES would be very useful. Any experience with PaperCut and other document solutions also an advantage.
Training Manufacturer Training is available along with internal and self-training. Salary The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary (which can be negotiable depending on experience and current circumstances), company vehicle, Fuel Card, Laptop/ipad, Smart Phone. This is a full time, permanent position. Hours of work are generally 08:30-17:00 Monday to Friday.
- Responsibilities & Requirements •
- To Service & Maintain Toshiba, Develop, Samsung & OKI MFD's/Printers
- Preparing machines for installations
- Installing MFP’s on to customer networks
- Provide end user training on both hardware and software •
- Working on other office technology & makes wherever required
- Deal with problems as quickly and efficiently as possible •
- Provide telephone/remote support
- Provide a highly satisfactory service to customers
- To build and maintain customer relationships
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good organisational & time management skills
- Enthusiastic & Highly self-motivated
- Well Presented
- Fast and Keen self-learner
- Flexible approach to work
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Can Do Attitude
- Full Driving Licence