GMEI Operations Analyst
7 days left
- Full Time
The GMEI Operations Analyst role provides an opportunity to join DTCC at its Wrexham site; a growing location with a friendly culture and history of investing in staff development. The role requires independent work adhering to operational procedures and the use of internal systems. With training provided and subsequent, on-going expectation for staff to maintain awareness of shifting practices, the role is right for a committed, driven individual looking to start a career in financial services industry. The right candidate will find DTCC offers many opportunities to train, become involved in the wider DTCC community and develop themselves and their career
- Utilise internet search methodology to source and verify customer reference data.
- Adhere to internal processes to interpret and evaluate reference data.
- Accurately record the information via computerised collection methods, creating a comprehensive audit trail to corroborate sources, in readiness for Client delivery
- Maintains appropriate records of research methods and results, suggesting and sharing best practices across the business
- As required, undertake a variety of data verification/quality control activities to ensure the continued meeting of operational/regulatory standards.
- Maintain awareness of performance, striving to exceed operational quality and productivity targets.
- Review and action tasks that are addressed to you from the internal customer service support team
- Undertakes training of more junior team members as and when required.
- Function as a knowledge point for country specific guidance to ensure global capabilities in line with operational/regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for supporting the department adherence to GLEIF policies and procedures
- Refers the most complex problems to Team Manager or Leader as appropriate.
- Ensures high customer satisfaction throughout the process.
- Facilitate ad hoc requests as needed to meet business needs.
Essential Knowledge & Skills Required
- Proficient in the use of personal computers and standard software applications such as MS Office.
- Knowledge of internet research methodology, principles and procedures
- Ability to gather and analyse data from a variety of sources.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Works well under pressure to meet agreed targets and hit deadlines with minimum supervision
- Ability to identify potential issues and problems in timely manner and take relevant action/escalate as appropriate
- Strong and effective written/oral communication skills, articulate and confident.
- Ability to develop strong knowledge of multiple operational processes.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Confidence and ability to bring new ideas and suggestions for consideration.
- Highly organised and proactive work ethic
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Adaptability to change.
- Awareness of risk and potential resulting harm to business, taking appropriate action to mitigate/avoid risk
- Effective Time Management skills.
- Demonstrates excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Prepared to work overtime and weekend hours based upon business needs and requirements
Desirable Knowledge & Skills
- Financial services or industry related experience