Companions, Personal Care Assistants & Befrienders
We are looking for a Companion, Personal Care Assistant & Befriender in in the Llandudno and all areas within Conwy & Denbighshire. This role is very rewarding and isn’t just a job, you will be gaining a friend too!
Is this you?
- I am a car driver and I have access to my own car
- I have no experience but I am naturally caring and easy to get along with.
- I could easily provide companionship to an older person.
- I am any age group (There is no upper limit)
- I want to work 16 or more a week and I want to make a difference.
- I want to work close to my home.
We are a private provider of companionship lead care and support to older adults who want to remain independent but need support and encouragement to carry on doing the things they love. This is an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning care provider, specialising in companionship and personal care to private clients within their own homes. You will be supporting older people to help them remain independent.
What does the role of a Companion, Personal Care Assistant & Befriender involve?
- Assisting them with their morning or bedtime routines
- Prompting to take medication
- Assisting with washing and dressing
- Taking them out shopping or attending local groups
- Attending doctors or hospital appointments
- Preparing meals and being a friend and someone for company
What are the benefits of being a Companion, Personal Care Assistant & Befriender?
Making a difference to someone’s everyday life is the best benefit for doing this job
Excellent hourly rate of £8.30 - £8.80 per hour + mileage
Continuous training and support, with ongoing progression
You probably have lots of questions, that is fine once you apply we will give you a call and answer any questions you may have and tell you a lot more.
Apply for Companions, Personal Care Assistants & Befrienders
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly