Quality Assurance Inspector
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client a leading manufacturing organisation are currently seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Inspector.
Working across a three shift pattern, days, afternoons & nights.
The Successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of quality during and after the manufacturing process to ensure an error free product that is fit for purpose.
• Ensure first off checks are carried out on Product start up
• Collect routine daily samples as stated in the relevant production Wok Instruction
• Carry out routine line inspection checks for any visual defects that may occur during the production process.
• Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed. Record each check carried out with all aspects of the inspection.
• Liaise with shift leaders, managers, engineers on any defects that as occurred during the production process
• Ensure Non-Conforming procedure is followed when a defect has been highlighted
• Ensure all visual defect samples are up to date on the machine.
• Ensure all paperwork is the correct revision
• Ensure all inspection apparatus are working
• Ensure packer inspectors are completing their inspection checks and recording their findings on the relevant paperwork
• Carry out audits when required.
Looking for candidates with a proven background within a similar QA/QC role, own transport essential due to location
Focused Recruitment are a multi award winning independent recruitment agency covering South Wales and the South West. As a service driven company we are fully committed to working with clients and candidates that share this value. We consistently place the right people, into the right companies, with the right roles to fulfil their career aspirations.