Senior Developer - Swansea or Work from home
2 days left
- Full Time
This company sells in-stream, out the stream and native mobile video advertising solutions to ad agencies, brands and ad networks. The Company has a unique service offering and technical advantage over its competitors. The Company is based in the UK with offices in Singapore, Mumbai, London, and Jakarta and aims to be the leading mobile video advertising company.
- Working on the full life cycle of technical projects.
- Hands-on programming of web and mobile user interfaces, backend and front-end related to the company's technology with a focus on object-orientated programming.
- Reporting on the progress of development and programming projects, integrating with existing platforms and helping to manage existing systems.
- Troubleshoot and identify issues as well as developing cutting-edge mobile TV and advertising services.
- Programming new features and functions as well as maintaining existing platforms
- Define and maintain development roadmaps and new feature launch plans
- Translating complex functional and technical requirements into detailed product plans and product implementations and/or integration
- Full life cycle projects development
- Integration of new features and enhancements
- Integrating with external technology and APIs
Essential skills/ experience /qualifications:
- Minimum of 4 years commercial programming experience, or high-quality demonstrable coding experience and knowledge.
- Demonstrable experience/knowledge of MySQL integration, querying and optimisation
- Knowledge of and ability to implement professional coding practices and standards
- Ideally educated to BSc or MSc level in Computer Science or a related discipline, a high level of demonstrable coding skill will be accepted
- Strong team player who enjoys collaborative working
- Excellent presentation, communication and organisational skills
- Creative, innovative thinker with good problem-solving skills
- Any experience or knowledge of mobile phone operating systems or apps for iPhone, Android, Symbian, Blackberry or video streaming an advantage.
- Experience/knowledge of technologies such as NGINX, Redis, Beanstalk, NoSQL (Mongo etc.), ELK.
- Good *nix based terminal skills/familiarity of terminology
- Any experience of other coding languages/technologies such as Node, Java etc.
- Agile/SCRUM development methodologies an advantage
Please send your CV. Highly competitive salary + share options + flexible working location and hours.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.