2 days left
- Full Time
Opportunity to join a global market leader within their field to form part of their engineering function. The Process Engineer will report in to an Engineering Manager onsite and will be involved in both the analysis and improvement of existing manufacturing processes and the research and installation of new equipment to improve the site performance. The company are involved in the manufacture of parts which are utilised in a wide range of highly technological products.
As the Process Engineer, your duties will include:
- Working with manufacturing engineers and process engineers to achieve the department's goals
- Monitoring process and equipment for out of control situations
- Implementing and assisting with Process Equipment Preventative Maintenance schedules
- The Process Engineer will be involved in iIdentifying and recommending new equipment and processes to meet customer requirements
- Ensuring statistical process control techniques are effectively utilised within the operation to enhance performance
- Developing engineering staff through on-going training, advice and guidance
- Providing technical presentations to customers in support of marketing and sales departments
To be a successful Process Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- A degree level qualification in a field such as Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, etc.
- Experience of implementing new equipment and procedures
- Must be familiar with analysing existing processes and making improvements to them
In return, the Process Engiener will receive a salary of GBP33,000 - GBP38,000 (highly dependent on experience) + pension, etc.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please click on the apply button.
By applying for this position, you consent to Sigma Recruitment Ltd contacting you regarding job opportunities and storing a copy of your CV on our database. NOTE we will NOT present your details to any client without speaking to you and seeking verbal consent first.