Temporary Warehouse Operator
1 day left
- Full Time
Contract Type: Temporary / up to 12 weeks
Job Elements/Requirements: -
• It is essential to have a Valid Fork Lift Licence.
• Accurately check stock against the product code or purchase/transfer note and the quantity.
• Operate the telescopic loading conveyors and ramps in accordance with factory instructions.
• Following the instructions provided on the computer terminal; scan the pallet being picked and load on to the correct trailer in accordance with the correct loading procedure for that product.
• Ensures that all packs/pallets are labelled and the details on the label are correct.
• Carry out full stock takes or Perpetual Stock takes when required, accurately counting and recording against the relevant product code.
• Regularly inspects Fork Lift Trucks for defects or wear and reports these to the process controller or shift maintenance.
• Maintains good housekeeping standards in accordance with the 5S system of work.
• Experience within a manufacturing-warehouse environment is preferential.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Apply for Temporary Warehouse Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly