Registered Care Manager (Home care)
We are looking for a dedicated Registered Care Manager in Newport, Wales to join a newly established Home Care Branch. Our client is a national, award winning provider and they offer bespoke companionship led services to private clients in their own homes, with a minimum of one-hour calls. This service ensures that all clients achieve the most out of their lives and remain independent in their own home and community.
So, what will the role involve? As Registered Care Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the growth of this newly established homecare branch!
Your responsibilities will involve:
- Meet with prospective customers to discuss their needs
- Care planning, risk assessments & health & safety
- Supervision and appraisal of companions
- Ensure good match and Introduce companions & befrienders to the customer
- nterviewing potential companions and ensure staff retention
- Scheduling companions weekly and monthly rotas
- Representing the company and relationship building
- Complete quality assurance visits and service reviews
- Ensure all legal, regulatory and the organisations standards are met or exceeded
Registered Care Manager Person Specification:
- NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care or above and willing to gain further qualifications to Level 5
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate, and influence a team
- Supervisory/managerial experience within homecare
- Excellent CQC knowledge and extensive experience writing care plans and conducting risk assessments
- Have a UK driving license and have access to a vehicle
This role would be suited to an experienced Care Coordinator looking for a challenge or a Registered Care Manager who is eager to join a bespoke homecare service. If you are excited by this opportunity please click on ‘Apply' and we will contact you to discuss further.