Are you a highly organised individual looking for the next step in your career? If so, then our client has an exciting opportunity for you!
Currently our client has a vacancy for a Quality Manager and are seeking a dynamic, confident,person who is looking to develop their career in a challenging role within their successful, growing business.
The ideal candidate should be highly organised ,have good interpersonal skills and be a clear logical thinker with a bold attitude. They should also possess excellent communication, mathematical and presentation skills and be conversant with all Microsoft Packages.
The role will involve effectively interacting with production to maintain product supply and managing a team of Quality Inspectors.
The Quality Manager will be responsible for maintaining/developing effective quality control processes, monitoring and analysing performance and producing statistical reports.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for, handling matters associated with:
- ISO9001 Accreditation.
- Be familiar with the transistion requirements to ISO9001:2015 and assist an external assessor twice yearly with ISO audits.
- They should be able to demonstrate an ability to act as Lead Auditor and manage / conduct internal audits and external audits of both Suppliers and Customers.
- The Quality Manager must have an ability to conduct, First Article Inspections and/or Production Readiness reviews.
- Problem solving techniques such as PFMECA, 8D/DMAIC principles.
- Ideally be familiar with Obsolescence, Business Continuity Plans, Corporate Social Accountability, REACH, RoHS and Counterfeit Programs.
Terms and conditions of the role:
- Some UK and Foreign travel will be involved. Must hold a full, clean, valid driving licence and a UK passport.
- Futher education may be available for career progression.
- 40 hours per week 8am-4.30pm Mon to Fri.
- Salary is dependent upon levels of experience.
So if you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking to be their next Quality Manager, then send in your CV with covering letter listing your experience today by clicking the APPLY button below!