Teacher of Maths - Flintshire & Wrexham
Excell Supply is the leading Education Specialist for North Wales based in Mold, Flintshire.
We are currently recruiting for suitably qualified Maths Teachers to work in Secondary Schools throughout North Wales. We have immediate opportunities for both day to day and long term supply positions.
We aim to provide our schools with innovative and inspirational teachers who put student learning at the centre of everything they do. If you are passionate about education we would love to hear from you!
Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) are welcomed by Excell Supply and we pride ourselves on supporting all of our candidates throughout their professional career.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS certificate in place.
To be considered for positions in Wales applicants must be registered with the Education Workforce Council (previously known as GTCW). See ewc.wales for more information.
Applicants should have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a Mathematics Qualification
- Experience teaching Key Stages 3 & 4 (Key Stage 5 is beneficial but not essential)
- Experience in planning, preparing and teaching the constantly evolving curriculum
- Excellent classroom management, communication and organisational skills
What to expect from Excell:
- A dedicated Account Manager with a comprehensive knowledge of local schools
- Free CPD (Continuous Professional Development) opportunities
- Professional Mentoring
- Competitive rates of pay (paid weekly)
- Consideration for all long term opportunities
- Access to our ‘Rewarding Excellence’ benefits package and generous ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme
- Entry to our ‘Temp of the Term’ award