HLTA - Flintshire School
We are currently recruiting for a suitably qualified HLTA (Higher Level Teaching Assistant- or equivalent) to work within a Flintshire Primary School to cover Maternity Leave.
This Foundation Phase position is full time, with hours from 8.45am - 3.20pm.
We are looking for a HLTA who can work on their own initiative and is experienced enough to manage a busy classroom environment.
You may be required to complete PPA when needed.
All applicants will need to be registered with the EWC and have a current enhanced DBS (previously CRB) in place.
You will be required to:
- Assess the needs of pupils and use detailed knowledge and specialist skills to support pupils learning
- Establish productive working relationship with pupils, acting as a role model and setting high expectations
- Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils within the classroom.
- Support pupils consistently whilst recognising and responding to their individual needs
- Encourage pupils to interact and work co-operatively with others and engage all pupils in activities
- Organise and manage appropriate learning environment and resources
- Monitor and evaluate pupil responses to learning activities through a range of assessment and monitoring strategies against pre-determined learning objectives
What to expect from Excell:
- A dedicated account manager
- Competitive pay rates (paid weekly)
- Recommend a friend scheme (Receive £50 gift voucher for candidate referrals)
- Access to a vast range of retail discounts (online and in store) with our free ‘Rewarding Excellence’ benefits package
- Entry to our ‘Temp of the Term’ award
Apply for HLTA - Flintshire School
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly