Epwin Group is the UK’s leading PVC-U manufacturing operation with an extensive range of well-known brands and products. The Windowstore, part of a 72 branch nationwide distribution network of the group, are currently seeking to recruit an exceptional Counter Assistant to join the Cardiff branch team.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will need to demonstrate strong people skills and some history in the front line of selling building products or general building/construction sectors. .
- Warehouse and driving duties.
- Managing daily delivery and dispatch process and ensuring correct routing
- Serving and managing customer inquiries.
- Quoting and selling of the PVCu product range to customers
- Reporting information on costs, sales, general market and customer feedback
- Ensuring Invoices, Sales Orders and Credit notes are entered on to the system within a set time frame
- Increasing sales of branch through the prescribed methods.
- Outstanding sales, communication and organisation skills
- A firm understanding of what makes for a superior customer experience
- Self-motivated, driven and enthusiastic
- Broad based computer skills
- Previous sales experience in a branch environment
- A clean Driver’s license, honest and trustworthy.
- Hours of work shall be eight hours daily between 7am and 5pm Monday to Friday and every second Saturday four hours 8am to 12 noon.
More importantly we are looking for people that possess a positive outlook and a can do attitude.
The role is full time with a most competitive package for the right person, offering the freedom and opportunity to further build and grow the business. For those that are career minded, advancement opportunities are limited only by that individual’s desire to succeed.
- Career advancement opportunity
- 20 days holiday plus standard bank holidays
- Competitive salary and performance related rewards
Proudly British, we genuinely support the trade and, we will be here tomorrow standing by our products and service.
We are an equal opportunities employer