Higher Level Teaching Assistants - Flintshire & Wrexham
We are currently recruiting for qualified Higher Level Teaching Assistants (HLTAs) to work in Primary Schools throughout Flintshire & Wrexham. We have immediate employment opportunities for day-to-day supply which can be built up to full time work or part time work depending on how flexible you wish to be. We also offer long-term positions with the potential of developing into permanent roles.
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals who are capable of working as part of a team as well as on their own initiative. You will need to have the experience necessary to manage a busy classroom environment as PPA cover will be required.
All applicants will be subject to a registration process and must have a current DBS (previously CRB) and EWC registration.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Using detailed knowledge and specialist skills to support pupils learning
- Establishing productive working relationship with pupils, acting as a role model and setting high expectations
- Promoting the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils within the classroom.
- Consistently supporting pupils whilst recognising and responding to their individual needs.
- Encouraging pupils to interact and work cooperatively with others
- Organising and managing resources to ensure an appropriate learning environment
- Monitoring and evaluating pupils’ responses to learning activities through a range of assessment and monitoring strategies in line with pre-determined learning objectives.
What to expect from Excell:
- A dedicated Account manager
- Competitive pay rates (paid weekly)
- Recommend a friend scheme (Receive £50 gift voucher for candidate referrals)
- Free access to a vast range of retail discounts (online and in store) with our ‘Rewarding Excellence’ benefits package
- Entry to our ‘Temp of the Term’ award
Apply for Higher Level Teaching Assistants - Flintshire & Wrexham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly