Digital Marketing Administrator
Digital Marketing Administrator
Where the little details matter and the creative juices flow…
Due to continued business growth and ambitious plans, JVP Group have created an additional role ideal for an enthusiastic graduate or proactive marketing administration professional. If you have exceptional listening and creative writing skills, a high level of attention to detail and drive to succeed, then read on to uncover a superb opportunity to join our vibrant and busy team as a Digital Marketing Administrator.
Who will I be working with?
JVP Group is a fast growing and innovative recruitment marketing business, providing comprehensive and tailored support solutions for in-house recruitment to a wide variety of employers across the UK. Taking a proactive and consultative approach to supporting clients, JVP has gained a reputation for high quality and efficient service levels, which has led to the development of an enviable national client base spanning a diverse range of industry sectors and includes clients such as Arriva TrainCare, Boots Hearingcare, Chester Zoo, and Clogau to name a few.
So, what will the role of Digital Marketing Administrator entail?
You will be part of a small hands on team of experienced recruitment and marketing professionals, striving to deliver the highest standards of service and going the extra mile to achieve the best possible outcomes for each online advertising campaign. Tasks will include;
- Taking detailed briefs and drafting employer branded job advertisements to a high standard ready for client approval
- Publishing approved recruitment adverts online across a wide range of job sites
- Creating and promoting eye-catching and engaging social media campaigns for vacancies
- Writing engaging blogs and news items for the company websites
- Supporting the Marketing team with graphic design and social media management
- Developing CRM data and ensuring the database remains up-to-date at all times
- Assisting the wider team with general office administration and customer service tasks
- Answering the phone in a professional and helpful manner, ensuring queries are dealt with efficiently and effectively
What will I need to be considered?
- Either previous marketing experience or studies undertaken within marketing, business or similar
- Natural creative writing skills with a high standard of grammar and spelling, and a keen eye for detail
- A positive outlook, along with enthusiasm, drive and self-motivation
- Proactive approach to work and flexibility towards tasks, yet able to handle a demanding workload with significant fluctuations of reactive work
- Dedicated to go the extra mile for clients and colleagues, exceeding expectations
- Exceptional listening and interpersonal skills, with a confident and professional manner
- Strong IT literacy particularly with the internet and Microsoft Word
- Timely and accurate typing and data entry skills
- Organised with ability to prioritise own workload effectively
- Smart professional appearance
- Full UK driving licence and own transport
What will I receive in return?
Our culture encourages open communication, team work, and business involvement, and you’ll receive comprehensive training and management support, with your hard work and results genuinely appreciated and well rewarded.
Salary: Up to £16,000, level dependent on experience
Attractive benefits: Comprehensive training and career development opportunities, 33 days annual leave, team incentives scheme, complimentary fruit and refreshments provided during office hours, and free onsite parking.
Hours of work: Full time, Monday to Friday. Flexibility will be required with hours to meet client needs.
Location: Bodelwyddan (Denbighshire, North Wales). Conveniently located near to the A55.
How do I apply?
If you believe you would shine in this role as part of our passionate and dedicated team, then please include a cover letter advising why you think you stand out from the crowd.
***Prior to submitting an application*** Please visit www.JVPGroup.co.uk and www.JVPJobs.co.uk to research our company and services, as the first stages of the selection process will include a telephone interview.