Assistant General Manager / Food & Beverage
2 days left
- Full Time
Rhug Estates is an Award-Winning Farm Shop, Bistro & Takeaway, due to the growing demand for our services, a Food & Beverage Manager is now required to help contribute to our growing success. You’ll be based with us in the Rhug area of Corwen, Denbighshire.
What you’ll require to be considered for the role:
- Have a good level of proven experience within a Food & Beverage Manager/similar position
- Possess outstanding customer service skills with strong organisational & interpersonal skills
- Proven experience of recruiting and training teams
- Knowledge of good health and safety practices including food hygiene and HACCP control.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Epos systems
You’ll be reporting to the General Manager and will be part of the Leadership team, covering aspects of the assistant General Manger’s role as and when required. You will also be leading your team to constantly improve.
Other aspects of the role include:
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times
- Managing and motivating your team on a daily basis
- Ensuring that customers have the best possible experience
- Adhering and enforcing all Health & Safety procedures
Salary, Working Hours & Benefits
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
This is 7 day a week operation and weekend cover will be required Service from the kitchen is from 08.00 closes 17.00 to 18.00.
32 day’s holiday per year (including Bank Holiday allowance).
Apply for Assistant General Manager / Food & Beverage
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly