Teaching Assistants, Denbighshire & Conwy
We are currently recruiting for teaching assistants (TA’s) to work within Primary Schools throughout Denbighshire & Conwy. We have immediate employment opportunities for day-to-day supply which can be built up to full time work or part time work depending on how flexible you wish to be. We also offer long-term positions with the potential of developing into permanent roles.
Your role will be to assist teachers in the classroom whilst supporting the pupils’ learning and development. You will be required to provide learning support in small groups or on a 1-1 basis.
We welcome applicants with a relevant qualification, however applications will be considered from people who have experience of working with children, either in the classroom or a nursery setting.
As a TA your role and responsibilities include:
Promoting good behaviour/ managing challenging behaviour
Aiding pupils in their learning as effectively as possible
Helping children with special educational needs
Providing feedback on learning and development to the teacher
Creating and maintaining an orderly and supportive learning environment
We are looking for the following qualities in applicants:
- Friendly, positive and pro-active attitude
- Passion for education
- Ability to use initiative
- Team player
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication skills
What to expect from Excell:
- Competitive pay (paid weekly)
- Consideration for all long-term opportunities
- Access to our benefits package and ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme
- Entry to our ‘Temp of the Term’ award
- Free training courses
- A dedicated consultant who will provide an honest and trustworthy service