Teaching Assistant (SEN) Wrexham
Teaching Assistant (SEN)
Excell Supply is the leading Education Specialist for North Wales based in Mold, Flintshire.
We are recruiting for Teaching Assistants to work in a Pupil Referral Unit in Wrexham.
Your role will be to assist Teachers with the management of the class whilst supporting the pupils’ learning and development. You will be working with children age 11+ who have additional needs.
We are looking for adaptable, reliable and enthusiastic people who are good team players.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS certificate in place.
To be considered for this role applicants must be registered with the Education Workforce Council (EWC). Please visit www.ewc.wales for more information.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A relevant Childcare/Learning Support Qualification or extensive experience within the classroom
- SEN experience
- Excellent communication skills
What to expect from Excell:
- A dedicated Account Manager with in depth knowledge of your local schools
- Free CPD opportunities
- Professional Mentoring
- Competitive rates of pay (paid weekly)
- Consideration for all long term opportunities
- Access to our ‘Rewarding Excellence’ benefits package and generous ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme
- Entry to our ‘Temp of the Term’ award
If you believe you have the skills required for this role please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.