Role: FLT Driver
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Kronospan has fantastic opportunities for FLT drivers to join the team based in Chirk, North Wales. The successful candidates will join us on a full time permanent basis and will receive competitive rates of pay with expected earnings up to £30,000 per annum
We pride ourselves on delivering “Wood Perfected” and have invested in innovation since 1897. As the world leader in the manufacturing of wood based panel products, we are seeking a loyal, ambitious and passionate FLT Drivers who can add real value to our warehouse and dispatch teams.
Key Responsibilities of the FLT Driver:
The role will involve operating large counterbalance FLT trucks (7 tonne +) to move stock from the production finishing lines in to the warehouse and from the warehouse on to haulage for dispatch
This will involve scanning the product in and out of the warehouse using a barcode scanner.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required by the FLT Driver:
- To succeed, you must be flexible, hardworking and quality conscious.
- Retain the appropriate FLT counterbalance licence
- Comfortable working various shift patterns, and enthusiastic enough to commit to working a minimum number of additional hours on a required-cover basis.
Just some of what we are able to offer the FLT Driver:
- Earnings up to £30,000 including overtime and bonus
- Exciting and challenging work
- Continued training, support and career development
- The opportunity to work with and learn from, industry leading people who are committed to excellence
If you have an enthusiastic can do mentality and a willingness to challenge yourself in order to push your learning and progress your career as our FLT Driver please click ‘Apply’ below.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.