Branch Manager - Full Time (Cardiff Branch)
Branch Manager – Full Time
Salary - dependent on experience
U-Drive Ltd – Cardiff Branch
Established over 35 years ago, U-Drive is a family run organisation. With 15 branches and a fleet of over 1700 vehicles, U-Drive is considered the largest wholly independent vehicle rental company in the Southwest.
We are currently looking to recruit a positive and friendly individual with a ‘can do’ attitude. Reporting into the Area Manager you will be required to ensure that the branch is well managed with the team providing an efficient vehicle hiring service to all customers, providing a positive experience by:
- Provide year on year growth in Fleet, Revenue and Profitability, while maintaining fleet levels within agreed utilisation margins.
- Develop all team members so that they are trained, competent and motivated to provide support in all aspects of branch activity, promoting a positive “Can Do” attitude.
- Actively canvas local branch area for small business users, building strong relationships based upon reliability and service.
- Providing good sales leads to the Business Development Management team when opportunities for larger accounts are encountered.
- Provide effective account management to all local branch assigned businesses, and support the Business Development Management team with account management and feedback for area and national business.
- Ensuring that the branch offer excellent customer service at all times.
- Customer Service, Prioritising customers, delivering a high quality service which meets the expectations of the customer. Responding promptly and effectively to queries and issues, continuously improving the service provided.
- Positive “Can Do” attitude
- Communication, effectively communicating at all levels from different backgrounds to support the development and the success of the branch and of the company.
- Results, Ensuring that all activities support the development and success of the branch and of the company.
- Managing and Development of others, lead, encourage, inspire and support others to develop confidence and capability to help them realise their full potential.
You will be working 45 hours per week on a rota basis
What can we offer you?
We offer all team members full training and free uniform. Additional benefits include access to Company Pension Scheme, Recommend a Friend Scheme and excellent career prospects for the right candidate.
If this position is of interest to you please complete the attached application form and return it to email@example.com. Alternatively please call Kelly Eales on 01794 510287
Thank you for showing interest in our vacancy, we look forward to hearing from you shortly
Apply for Branch Manager - Full Time (Cardiff Branch)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly