KS2 Teacher - September start - Attention NQTs!
We are currently recruiting for a Teacher to work in a Year 3 class in a Flintshire school from the beginning of September until October half term. All KS2 Teachers are welcome to apply, however this may appeal to NQTs in particular as this position will count as 40 sessions towards their Induction.
We want to provide our schools with innovative inspirational teachers who put student learning at the centre of everything they do. If you are a passionate and enthusiastic teacher we would love to hear from you!
Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT’s) are welcomed by Excell Supply and we pride ourselves in supporting all of our candidates throughout their professional career.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to through employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS certificate in place.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- The experience to plan, prepare and teach the constantly evolving curriculum
- Excellent classroom management skills
- The ability to communicate, work flexibly and be reliable
What to expect from Excell:
- Highly competitive pay rates (paid weekly)
- Consideration for all long term opportunities
- Access to our 'Rewarding Excellence’ benefits package and generous 'Recommend a Friend’ scheme
- Entry to our 'Temp of the Term’ award
- CPD (Continuous Professional Development) including practical application workshops with head teachers