RoHS Compliance Engineer (Temporary Contract)
Job Elements: -
• Our clients manufacture products that are currently exempt from RoHS / WEEE regulations however they are about to begin a project to ensure compliance in advance.
• The role will involve interrogation of parts list and drawings, liaison with suppliers and design to define where they are compliant and where they are not and identify counter measures when required.
• Co-ordinate fix activities with sustaining engineering team
• Working with multiple departments (design, quality, purchasing) and suppliers to identify non-compliances and counter measures.
• Working across a multi-site organisation to aid the Global project
The ideal candidate will have: -
• The successful candidate will have previous working knowledge of RoHS and have been heavily involved in a similar project in the past.
• A technical engineering background would be a distinct advantage
• Good communication & presentation skills at all levels within the organisation
• Project Management experience
• Ability to work on his/her own initiative
• Co-ordinate multiple projects/activities
• Microsoft Office experience
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Apply for RoHS Compliance Engineer (Temporary Contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly