SME Marketing Manager
SME Marketing Manager
Are you a focused and results driven marketing professional who would love the opportunity to join a highly ambitious business, and be part of its exciting journey? Due to business growth, Delyn Safety have created a new role for an experienced marketing professional to join the team based in North Wales to help craft and develop a marketing strategy, to build on recent success and drive the business forward.
Who will I be working with?
Delyn Safety isn’t just another tick box health and safety advice service. Based from the head offices in Mold, the friendly team provide businesses across the UK with a range of health and safety and environmental support services and training including; fire risk assessments, first aid, and health and safety support, and in addition the business is an approved NEBOSH / CITB centre. The team of highly trained experts pride themselves on delivering exceptional quality service, and since launching three years ago, the rapidly expanding and ambitious business has become highly respected in the industry.
So, what will the role of Marketing Manager entail?
As the Marketing Manager you will work closely with the Managing Director on developing and delivering a marketing strategy that results in significant business growth. Your duties will include, although not to be limited to:
- Taking a hands-on approach to execute campaigns through direct mail, email, POS, website, social media, and advertising (print and online)
- Working closely external suppliers
- Sourcing online and offline advertising and promotional opportunities
- Maintaining and updating the company website and social media platforms
- Writing informative and engaging copy
- Attending and hosting networking events to promote the brand
- Undertaking analysis on marketing activities and preparing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising sales data
- Conducting market analysis and reporting on the different aspects of the business / sector, including competitor activity
- Maintaining and updating customer databases
What will I need to be considered for this Marketing Manager vacancy?
- Strong strategic and hands on marketing experience with the ability to demonstrate results through effective marketing campaigns
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical approach with a superb commercial awareness
- Highly proficient in IT, with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to network and work effectively with people at all levels
- Ability to prioritise and adapt quickly and flexibility towards tasks
Should your application be progressed for this role, you will be required to participate with the company’s thorough security vetting process, due to the nature of the business.
What will I receive in return?
Delyn Safety is growing and the role offers a great opportunity to be part of the exciting journey. You’ll be working within a modern and pleasant working environment as part of a professional friendly team.
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 per annum, level dependent on current experience and qualifications
Hours of Work: 8:00am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Flexibility will be required to support business needs
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Mold (Flintshire, North Wales)
This SME Marketing Manager vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Delyn Safety. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker to help you make informed decisions. By applying for this role you are submitting your CV directly to our above named client. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Delyn Safety, and should they wish to progress your application further they will be in contact with you.
Delyn Safety requests for no recruitment agency contact please.
Feel free to visit JVPJobs co uk to access CV and Interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.