Wrexham / Oswestry
Self-employed £80k to £100k O.T.E
Our client is a local family run business, established in 1989, and is one of Shropshire's leading conservatory, orangery, window and door installers. All of their staff are extremely well trained and they offer an efficient, friendly and above all professional service. Due to continued growth, they now require an additional Sales Executive to join their team.
To be successful in this Sales Consultant role will have at least 2 years sales experience within the Conservatory industry. Be very well presented and have a keen eye for detail.
So you will:
• Deal with inbound enquiries
• Be flexible with your time
• Be able to meet sales targets
• Make your own appointments
• Visit customers at their request, listen to customer and establish requirements,
• Measure, design and demonstrate and quote the customer on a bespoke package to suit the customer’s needs
• Follow up the quotations to close sales.
What skills and experience do I need to be considered?
• Previous Sales experience gained within the Window / Conservatory market
• Confident and energetic
• Organised and adaptable
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills
• Self-motivated, target driven
• Ability to deliver high level of customer service
• Must be PC literature and able to produce cad drawings
Due to the nature of this role, you must have own car and UK driving licence
If you would like to be considered for this Sales Executive please click ‘Apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application which you will need to read.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.