Job title: Maintenance Assistant - 5 star Hotel, Bala, North Wales
Salary: £15,000 – £19,999 But is fixed at NMW
National min. wage, lunches provided, beautiful environment, discounts at associated hotels, annual bonus scheme based on performance
Be our trusty reliable maintenance assistant to keep our hotel and its facilities in good condition.
You will need to have experience in maintaining accommodation to a high standard and aptitude in a range of different maintenance skills.
The role can be:
Full time: working Saturday, Sunday and three weekdays, 8 hours a day 40 hours a week. Salary is national minimum wage (£15,600 at age 25+). Holiday of 28 days a year.
Part time: working Saturday, Sunday and at least one weekday, 8 hours a day. Pay and holiday as above pro-rated according to days worked.
Location: rural area near Bala, North Wales.
Support the Estate Manager in a wide range of maintenance operations to keep the hotel and its facilities in good condition.
- Attention to detail
- Quality of workmanship
- Problem solving
- Regularity and reliability
- Presentable and affable
Role in brief:
- Monitoring and maintaining equipment
- Changing light bulbs and batteries
- Light carpentry work such as repairs to doors, frames, windows, furniture
- Fitting and adjusting locks handles and hinges
- Regular scheduled maintenance e.g. rinsing of shower heads, checking drains
- Assisting with recycling and waste systems
- Cleaning and maintaining interior and exterior light fittings
- PAT testing of electrical equipment on a regular basis
- Painting and decorating
- Aspects of health and safety and fire prevention
- Providing assistance with a range of garden and estate tasks as required
Please click apply to email your applications.
Apply for Maintenance Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly