Job Elements: -
• To perform product functionality, performance and reliability testing
• To support new product development activities by preparing and/or procuring prototype sample products
• Investigation and resolution of product technical issues, whether found in the field or by production or service functions.
• Development of bespoke test equipment and software.
• To support testing of products by external standards bodies, including preparation of test samples and dealing with any issues that arise as a result of this testing.
• To support application field trials and issue resolution, both domestic and overseas. In order to perform this role, occasional UK/international travel may be required.
• Is expected that this person develop sufficient product knowledge and technical skills to progress to a product development role in due course.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Recently graduated to degree level in an electronics/software related subject
• Experience or knowledge of electronics systems.
• Experience or knowledge of embedded software development in ASM or C.
• Application development on Windows platform using C++ or C#.
• Industry experience in an electronic product design or testing environment.
• Excellent communication and report writing skills.
• Knowledge of Android/iOS application development.
• Knowledge of web application development.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.