Accountant / Client Manager
Accountant / Client Manager
Are you passionate about delivering an exceptional accountancy service? Would you thrive within an ambitious and growing company, where you’ll be able to use your proven experience whilst being encouraged to develop further in your finance career? Williams Denton have a superb opening for an ambitious and driven Accountant to join the busy client focused team based in the Llandudno office.
With long standing foundations, Williams Denton is a leading supplier of accountancy and tax support solutions in North Wales. Focused on providing a first class service to companies and personal clients, the professional team of over 35 personnel working from two North Wales based offices, have gained the business an enviable reputation with a well-established and ever growing client base.
As an Accountant / Client Manager you’ll be providing outstanding levels of service to a diverse portfolio of clients, with your varied responsibilities and duties to include, although not be limited to;
- Producing financial accounts for a wide range of businesses including limited, sole trader, partnership, LLPs etc.
- Managing work flow within the team and attending planning meetings
- Managing, reviewing and preparing corporation tax returns and self-assessment returns
- Assisting the Audit Partner with audit assignments including managing the Audit team
- Providing management accounts service to clients including KPI reviews
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Supporting the team with more complex accounts work (intercompany transactions, FRS102 etc.)
- Supervising staff including reviews, delegation and recoveries
To be considered for this Accountant / Client Manager role, you MUST have the following qualifications, experience, skills, knowledge and attributes;
- ACCA / ACA qualified or part qualified Accountant with proven experience within a practice environment
- Passionate about developing your career further within a client focused accountancy practice
- Ability to work with a variety of accounting systems such as IRIS, XERO, Sage and Quickbooks
- Strong team player whilst able to work autonomously
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- Understand the importance of providing outstanding levels of customer service and willing to go above and beyond to achieve it
- Determination and a can do attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Good levels of IT literacy including working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
You’ll be joining a successful, well established company where your efforts and results will be recognised and rewarded. You’ll have the opportunity to be a key part of its ongoing success, with scope for further development.
Salary: Negotiable, dependent on current experience and qualifications. Plus monthly company performance based bonus
Benefits: 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays, and a generous 5% non-contributory pension scheme
Contracted Hours: 37 hours per week
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm. Flexibility will be required to meet business and client needs.
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Llandudno (Conwy, North Wales)
This Accountant vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Williams Denton. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker to help you make informed decisions. By applying for this role you are submitting your CV directly to our above named client. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Williams Denton, and should they wish to progress your application further they will be in contact with you.
Williams Denton requests for no recruitment agency contact please.
Feel free to visit JVPJobs co uk to access CV and Interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.