Purchasing Sourcing Specialist
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Elements: -
• To act as the procurement, lead specialist for all NPI and Resource parts, that are or will be required by the business and the development of appropriate strategies to support the introduction objectives.
• Project manage the NPI function from Conception to Introduction.
• Drive down the number of parts that need resourcing.
• Detailed understanding of the Stock turn and ROI expectations of the business on all new parts.
• To ensure all own brand parts have a packaging & labelling at source strategy.
• To lead the “Accessory & Innovation” initiative
• To own the NPI purchase function - Tracking demand and suggesting order volumes.
• Rationalise the supply base to provide opportunities to consolidate of cost and increase purchase power
The ideal candidate will have:
• Commercially Astute.
• High degree of accuracy (written & verbal)
• Knowledge of Aftermarket & OEM supplier’s
• Excellent computer literacy including Microsoft office
• Team Player with good interpersonal skills
• Certified in Production and/or Inventory Management
• Mechanical or Production Engineering experience
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.