Contract Type: Permanent
Job Elements: -
• To assist in the process of creating planning schedules in accordance with manufacturing and company requirements.
• The reviewing and allocation of all ''new jobs''.
• Checking printing stock quantities before releasing to print plan.
• Raising manual print orders.
• Amendment management via IT systems, manual orders in WIP and plans.
• Raising works-orders ready to be issued to the manufacturing teams.
• Raising kits ready for logistics team to action.
• Checking finished goods – Ensure the system matches actual finished goods
• Other duties also include expediting, booking of deliveries, cover for other planners and General Office duties.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Ideally graduate level education
• 2-3 years of experience within a planning, logistics or purchasing role in a manufacturing environment
• Experience of MRP / ERP systems
• Accuracy and diligence is vital with good self-discipline
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.