4 days left
- Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Elements: -
• To assist in the process of creating planning schedules in accordance with manufacturing and company requirements.
• The reviewing and allocation of all ''new jobs''.
• Checking printing stock quantities before releasing to print plan.
• Raising manual print orders.
• Amendment management via IT systems, manual orders in WIP and plans.
• Raising works-orders ready to be issued to the manufacturing teams.
• Raising kits ready for logistics team to action.
• Checking finished goods – Ensure the system matches actual finished goods
• Other duties also include expediting, booking of deliveries, cover for other planners and General Office duties.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Ideally graduate level education
• 2-3 years of experience within a planning, logistics or purchasing role in a manufacturing environment
• Experience of MRP / ERP systems
• Accuracy and diligence is vital with good self-discipline
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Apply for Planning Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly