Supply Chain Manager
Job Elements: -
• To manage the whole supply chain process from raw material ordering, planning, production and customer delivery to ensure the on-time and in-full supply to customers.
• Manage the Warehouse Department ensuring on-time and in full, cost effective and efficient deliveries to customers (internal or external)
• Overseeing the purchasing / procurement function to ensure they meet Company needs.
• Develop and lead a program to improve purchasing strategies.
• Work closely with the Business Development Managers to deal with problems that arise concerning material supply, product specifications/modifications/developments, stock levels and urgent deliveries, etc.
• Coordinate with Manufacturing to ensure on-time and in-full delivery of products.
• Execute strategies to optimise the supply chain and logistics Departments are running to optimum capacity
• Heavy involvement in the implementation of a new MRP system
The ideal candidate will have:
• At least 5 years’ experience within a Manufacturing background preferably low volume with high value product
• Degree qualified or equivalent experience, with at least 5 years’ experience in supply chain and Logistical Management
• Highly MRP conversant
• Experience within a SME advantageous
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Apply for Supply Chain Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly