5 days left
- Full Time
Job Elements: -
• To perform product functionality, performance and reliability testing
• To support new product development activities by preparing and/or procuring prototype sample products
• Investigation and resolution of product technical issues, whether found in the field or by production or service functions.
• Development of bespoke test equipment and software.
• To support testing of products by external standards bodies, including preparation of test samples and dealing with any issues that arise as a result of this testing.
• To support application field trials and issue resolution, both domestic and overseas. In order to perform this role, occasional UK/international travel may be required.
• Is expected that this person develop sufficient product knowledge and technical skills to progress to a product development role in due course.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Recently graduated to degree level in an electronics/software related subject
• Experience or knowledge of electronics systems.
• Experience or knowledge of embedded software development in ASM or C.
• Application development on Windows platform using C++ or C#.
• Industry experience in an electronic product design or testing environment.
• Excellent communication and report writing skills.
• Knowledge of Android/iOS application development.
• Knowledge of web application development.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Apply for Graduate Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly