Caravan Gas Engineer / Plumber
Caravan Gas Engineer / Plumber
Are you a proactive and self-motivated Gas Safe registered Engineer who would thrive working autonomously in a busy role as part of a growing business? If so, this role provides the perfect opportunity for you to put your high standards to good use whilst working as part of a wider conscientious and customer focused holiday park team.
Whitehouse Leisure Park is a family orientated holiday park located on the stunning North Wales coast in Towyn, and sites over 300 caravans.
As the Caravan Gas Engineer / Plumber your main responsibilities and duties will include;
- Ensuring gas and water connections are completed in a timely manner
- Carrying out full installations, upgrades, maintenance, servicing and repairs, on boilers, gas appliances and heating systems within caravans
- Testing controls and safety devices to ensure they are working properly
- Identifying and repairing faults and leaks, replacing or repairing faulty or old parts
- Advising on safety and gas efficiency
- Carrying out associated plumbing maintenance
- Undertaking drain downs
- Maintaining accurate records
To be considered for this Caravan Gas Engineer / Plumber role you will have the following experience, skills, knowledge and attributes:
- Gas Safe registered and LPG trained
- Experience installing, maintaining and servicing a wide range of gas installations ranging from conventional through to pressurised systems
- Competent to carry out all general gas works to various boilers, appliances and heating systems
- Excellent fault identification abilities with vast experience of servicing, particularly with the repair of various gas boilers and electrical fault finding
- Conscientious with high standards of workmanship
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively in a pleasant and professional manner
- Basic administrative skills
- Smart appearance
- Full UK driving licence
Previous experience within the caravan industry would be highly advantageous although not essential.
Location: Towyn (Conwy County, North Wales)
Salary: £10.00 - £12.00 per hour, level dependent on experience
Other Benefits: Access to company van
Contract Type: Permanent contract, full time hours
Hours of Work: 8:30am – 5:00pm, 5 out of 7 days per week, which will include working one weekend day.
This Caravan Gas Engineer / Plumber vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Whitehouse Leisure Park. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker, and by applying for this role you give express consent for us to directly submit your application to our above named client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Whitehouse Leisure Park, and should they wish to progress your application further, they will be in contact with you.
Feel free to visit our website www JVPJobs co uk to access CV and Interview Tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.
Whitehouse Leisure Park has requested: No Recruitment Agencies please
Apply for Caravan Gas Engineer / Plumber
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly