Do you have a full UK driving licence and would thrive working as part of a busy maintenance team on well-established and growing holiday park in North Wales? If so, this role provides the perfect opportunity for you to put your high standards and strong work ethic to good use.
Seldons Golden Gate Holiday Centre is a family orientated static caravan park set in beautiful surroundings in Towyn, North Wales. The park has been established for over 17 years and hosts in excess of 500 caravans along with facilities such as a traditional fish and chip shop, amusement arcade, family restaurant and an adventure play area.
Working within the busy holiday park setting as Maintenance Operative, you’ll be part of a professional, proactive maintenance team, where you’ll take responsibility for maintaining high standards on the park, and your duties will include, although not be limited to;
- Siting caravans onto relevant bases on the holiday park and at nearby sister parks
- Ensuring caravans are level and anchored down in accordance with relevant current siting legislation and protocols
- Maintaining high standards of park grounds presentation
- Carrying out general park and caravan maintenance tasks
- Flexibility will also be required to carry out some general maintenance on caravans as required
To be considered for this Maintenance Operative role you’ll have the following experience, skills, knowledge and attributes;
- Professional experience within maintenance
- Full UK driving licence
- Willingness to learn new skills and flexibility towards tasks
- Ability to operate in a fast paced environment whilst being pro-active and maintaining a high level of productivity, accuracy and attention to detail at all times.
- Team player
- Health and safety awareness, and as this can be an extremely physical role you must be able and prepared for heavy lifting and movement of heavy caravans
- Friendly and helpful personality
Trailer licence and experience siting caravans would be distinctly advantageous although not essential as training can be provided.
You’ll be part of a small professional maintenance team where your efforts and strong work ethic will be noticed and rewarded.
Location: Towyn (Conwy County, North Wales)
Starting Salary: Minimum wage
Contract Type:Permanent contract, full time hours
Hours of Work: 8:30am – 5:00pm, 5 out of 7 days per week, which will include working weekends during the busy holiday season.
This Maintenance Operative vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Seldons Golden Gate Holiday Centre. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker, and by applying for this role you give express consent for us to directly submit your application to our above named client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Seldons Golden Gate Holiday Centre, and should they wish to progress your application further, they will be in contact with you.
Feel free to visit our website www JVPJobs co uk to access CV and Interview Tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.
Seldons Golden Gate Holiday Centre has requested: No Recruitment Agencies please
Apply for Maintenance Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly