Service Manager (Learning Disabilities)
Are you an experienced Service Manager looking for a new opportunity? Our client, a registered charity in Wales provide person centred Home Care services for people with learning disabilities in the Conwy, Denbighshire and Flintshire areas.
Do you have a passion for ensuring that people with learning disabilities can live an active life to the full in their own home?
As Service Manager, will be responsible for the key projects within the charity, managing and developing quality home care services for people with learning disabilities. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing specific management, support, advice and motivation to staff teams
- Overseeing the recruitment and appointment of support staff
- Endorsing a person-centred approach, ensuring clients live a full and active life in their own homes
- Promoting the dignity of service users at all times
- Ensuring quality service from Support Workers and Team Leaders are maintained
- Developing and offering new services to clients and the wider community
Person Specification of a Service Manager:
- NVQ Level 3/4 or equivalent in Health & Social Care
- At least 3 years’ experience, supporting people with learning disabilities
- A full UK driving license and access to a vehicle
- Excellent leadership qualities and a person-centred approach
This role would also suit someone wanting to use their skills to develop new services within the community, including Children’s Services, Transition, Dementia Care, Challenging Behaviour or Learning Disability Nursing.
If you believe you have the skills and determination to lead an expanding organisation, then please click on ‘Apply’ for the next step in your career.